You can add several albums at once as long as you follow this scheme, each new album following the previous one - this won't work while editing existing album
Show revision history
- First line is artist name
- Second line is for album name. Both are mandatory
- Third line is for label name, or "self-released" if no label
- Fourth line is album web page ; eg http or https url ; this is mandatory
- Fifth line is for styles for the release, separated by spaces. Can be a blank line if needed
- Sixth line indicate the total number of hotlinkable mp3 files http urls that will follow. Can be 0
- The next lines will contain, one per line, http urls of hotlinkable mp3 files, up to the number indicated in 6
© 2022 Garage Is, 2017-2020 Clewn.org. This website requires functionnal cookies, that does not require legally your previous consent when using them, in order to work. A specific subsection of this site requires third party cookies and you will be warned of this use if you reach this section.
All the text content of the reviews posted here by the site users are available under the terms of the CC BY-SA
Licensing scheme for the music may vary.RSS for newest reviews
Twitter: discontinued - Facebook: @GarageIsReviews
Term of Use; the French Law which rules this website is enough to frame what you can or cannot do here.
Politic of confidentiality: Personnal informations gathered by this website itself are ONLY what stores the Web Server logs maintained by our hosting service. These information will not be shared by us, with anybody. Our hosting may be asked by Justice to provide it an access of these logs. Please consider using Tor Browser if you do not want your IP Address to be accessible through these logs.
Our hosting Clewn.org is a non commercial project run and funded by volunteers. Help it stay online : DONATE now